Wednesday, 5 September 2018

Bonne Maman


I have not been stressed about going back to work or the kids going back to school at all; but the crazy night’s sleep I had last night might reveal that all my stress has been internalised.
I woke up at 4.30am confused and a bit disorientated. I thought it must be time to get up as I don’t often wake early, but it was SO dark it couldn’t be 6ish yet. After a peek at the clock I tried to get back to sleep but could only find BAD things to think about.  Eventually I must’ve dozed off because I had a dream that I WAS MURDERED by a charity worker who was annoyed Ads wasn’t making donations. He used an empty Bonne Maman jar.
After another panicky time awake I dropped off again, dreaming this time that Tom Cruise was a rapist I had to track down and deliver to the police and also that I had to park a car in a car park which was covered in hanging baskets full of lovely, ripe tomatoes, which had fallen on the floor. I kept driving over the tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment